Life as an aspiring video games coder.
You know what tumblr?
I forgot you existed !
I recently hit 10k+ views on my youtube and at one point had 100 subs. Since this i begun adding my twitter to the descriptions , i completely forgot about my tumblr !
So i have decided to from now on (although i wont be uploading videos as often as recent times with summer coming to a halt) #LongBracketsmeanslongofftopicrandomsentence
Back to topic ill add a tumblr link to my description :D
Thanks for reading
9 NEW ANIMAL POWER-UPS MARIO SHOULD HAVE
Over at Topless Robot they have compiled an incredible list of new animal power-ups for Mario to use in future games. Not only did they come up with some interesting powers but they have great digital illustrations to compliment the list:
1. Horse Mario - Powered by a sugar cube, Mario can run faster, jump higher and stomp on enemies with ease however he will smell like a horse.
2. Elephant Mario - Snag a peanut and grant Mario with the ability of elephants. Should you die from falling in a pit Mario would “remember” to bypass the accident and be allowed to pass the area with the cost of losing the power-up.
3. Chameleon Mario - Eat some insects and turn Mario into a double jumping lizard king. Having the additional ability to camouflage yourself into the background isn’t half bad either.
4. Bigfoot Mario - Have Mario butt stomp some mysterious looking bushes and he reappears as the mythical creature powerful enough to rip up anything in the level not nailed down and use it as a weapon.
5. Hedgehog Mario - Grabbing the iconic golden ring transforms Mario into the very, very,very fast blue hedgehog. Note this power can only work in side scrolling Mario games as freedom of movement beyond that would make for a terrible game.
6. Pangolin Mario - This power-up gives Mario the ability of an armored anteater. He has scales, can roll downhill and…look, they can’t all be winners, ok?
7. Sloth Mario - This power-up is deceptive much like the Poison Mushroom and is more like a power-down. Everything is super slowed down and should Mario come across a bush he must eat the entire plant before being allowed to continue on his way.
8. Jellyfish Mario - Shaking things up underwater, this power-up grants Mario nigh invulnerability with his weakness being his thin membrane hat. It’s a small price to pay for gaining the ability to painfully kill your enemies underwater. Getting stung by Mario’s new power leads to a gruesome, suffocating death in a watery grave.
9. Kangaroo Mario - With this power Mario can super jump and throw joeys at enemies but those baby kangs aren’t powerful enough yet to kill enemies so they only stun them and still require Mario to finish the job.
(Illustrations by Karen Chu)
So posting on here every so often makes full sense to some and none to others, infact posting at all seems to be missing from this website . This is somewhat similar to flickr or a picture sharing website aside from the fact it includes funny or pointless pics.
This post isnt to bitch and moan about what tumblr has become since i joined (way over a year ago) and more so to grab some insight on the under/mis used website.
So tumblr’ers or whatever you guys are collectively called what do you use the site for? …
Off that topic now and onto a new one,
My favourite site of them all , i have a channel where i play video games and such so i would appreciate that who ever reads this (all 3 of you) go subscribe to me
I guess this being my first real post i should introduce my self, what i do , what i want to do and whatever else i wish to talk about.
Im WeeGee, my real name is Luigi and if you are still reading this you probably dont care and want me to either shut up or get to the point. The 2 followers or so i already have are people i know in real life and i told i had tumblr on facebook.
They probably also stopped reading but what can i do?
ANY WAY back to ME. Many of my real world friends think im a
Hacker Nerd and thats the truth, i spend most my time on my pc and laptop playing indie games and watching youtube playthroughs. I spend some freetime coding random applications and such. I Listen to all types of music and music has always played a part of my life.
so if you are still reading this, THANK YOU! if you stopped or skipped through I dont care you are still here wasting time and giving me blog hits.
Hit that follow button and ill be back often. thanks for reading.
but for now Good Bye WORLD.